The 4Pay Project
The 4Pay project aims to offer advice and support to anyone who sells or sex or works within the commercial male sex environment.
From Over the Rainbow in Bournemouth, the project is staffed by qualified NHS nurses and health care professionals. Services are available to anyone, regardless of their sexual orientation.
- Advice on sexual health and information about STI’s and how to prevent them.
- Confidential HIV & STI testing.
- Referral to specialist sexual health services as required.
- HEP B immunisation.
- Condoms & Lube.
- Advice, information & signposting for PEP.
- Sexual assertiveness training.
- Risk reduction and personal safety.
- Crime reporting.
- One-to-one support.
- Online support for those living rural areas.
- Collaborative working with organisations specialising in drugs, alcohol and housing.
- Advice and support for those wishing to exit the sex industry.
All support is provided in relaxed surrounding with optimum confidentiality, no tests or examinations will be carried out without your informed consent.
Information will not be passed to other registered users of the project neither will referrals to other organisations take place without your written consent. However, we do have a legal duty to pass on information if:
- A child is at risk.
- It is linked to planning or execution of a recent or previous crime.
- We are instructed to do so by the court.
The 4Pay Project aims to provide men with information and support to enable more informed decisions to be made about the work they are engaging in. It is not in operation to promote or glamorise vocations within the sex industry.
Getting in touch
To access the service contact us:
0300 303 1948 (answerphone when unavailable).
Anybody needing to access PEP (after potential or suspected exposure to HIV) outside of working hours should present immediately to A&E at Royal Bournemouth Hospital.